Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fast and busy days

Wow, today went so quickly. I was so busy. Went to PT at 7:30 in the morning. That's just an outrageous time of day to be out and about. Yes, I know most people are on their way to work at that time, but not me - I'm usually barely out of bed. Babysitting, running all over the county, company and trying to purge excess household junk = one very very messy house and one very very tired mommy!!! So, nothing got done again today - until MY Mommy came. She's the best. She did my dishes, swept my floor, played with my kids. She is wonderwoman!

So, had part one of "the talk" with Son #1. It went well, but the kid does crack me up. He was more concerned with wanting to skip rocks on the lake.

Kids got to bed almost an hour and a half past their bedtime, I bet tomorrow is going to be one long, rough and whiny day.

And now, it's midnight and I'm still up, enjoying the quiet that I've not heard all day. I better get to bed or I'm going to be the one that's whiny.

No comments: