Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blah day

I haven't been feeling well lately and I'm really tired of it! Run down, tired (not the same thing), naseaus, and a few other things that I'm not really going to share here.

Thursday nights are mice though. Hubby is out of the house Thur nights and after the kidlets finally go to sleep, it's all me. Pop some popcorn, watch whatever I want to on tv (Chelsea lately is on right now) and play on my computer without having to get up and do this for this kid or that for that kid. And tonight has been just as good, even with me not feeling well.

However, it is 10:30 now and I should probably go to bed. We have to be up early to get dh and the big kids off to school, Toe and I have some running to do, ECFE class, some more running, 2 dr appts and then hurry home to get the kids. I'm hoping to get some grocery shopping in there somewhere. We have no food in our house. Ok, so we have food, but you actually have to find it, defrost it, cook it......stuff like that. We have no snack food in our house. I really need to try to keep some fruit/veggies around and ready to eat - and make sure we eat them before they spoil.

Ok, this post has really not been about anything. But, I did post! LOL

No comments: