Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am not a happy person

We had to run to Walmart for a few things. For us, that's about a 4o minute drive, round trip. Plus however long it takes us to shop. Well, in that 2 hours or so (we shop slow) someone had come over to our house, went into our garage and took a bunch of our toys out (scooters, skateboards, and such).

I immediately went across the street where Tee's friend lives (she was the first one I thought might do this) to talk to her. She said she didn't do it. And her mom had said she hadn't been over. So...she did have a friend over though, and her friend said it was her (the friend's) little brother.

Ok, so there are 3 kids in that family (I think) and they live in a faraway town, but are in town every weekend staying with their grandparents. The oldest must be about 6-8 and they run all over town - all weekend, always.

I try so hard, to instill in my kids that they are not to touch things that aren't theirs and then this happens. Well, on a side note, maybe that will help my kids see why they shouldn't.

No comments: